Balance Pressure Proportioning Skid
NAFFCO Balanced Pressure Proportioning Pump Skids are designed to precisely proportion the foam concentrate into the water stream. The systems function over a range of flows and pressures. The Balanced Pressure Pump Proportioning System functions by maintaining an equal pressure in the foam concentrate inlet and water inlets to the proportioner, which allows the proportioner to be used over a wide range of pressure and flows.
The system consists of a foam pump, a diaphragm operated pressure balancing valve, and all the required piping valves and fittings assembled on a common steel base. NAFFCO also offers the deluge valve and the atmospheric storage tank as an option, on the pump skid as per request. The skid units are available in different proportioner sizes ranging from 2 ½ inches to 6 inches with flow rates from 30 GPM to 4887 GPM.
- Compact design.
- Can be used with both fresh and sea water.
- Can add in options like foam concentrate tank on the skid if required.
- All foam concentrate valves, pipe and fittings are of stainless steel or brass material for compatibility with all types of foam concentrates
- All manual valves are of brass or bronze material with identification tag.
- Four proportioner options to cover a wide range of flow requirements.
- Foam Concentrate tank can be of GRP or Stainless Steel material.
- Pump skid supplied with manual override capabilities.
- Compatible with all NAFFCO foam.
These systems are usually used to protect oil tank farms, aircraft hangars, marine docks, chemical processing plants, offshore oil platforms, loading racks, Flammable Liquid Warehouses etc.
View Quote List (Cart)
- Medical (2)
- Trucks & Vehicles (3)
- Passive Fire Protection (5)
- Fire Hose Reel (5)
- Reels and Cabinets (10)
- Valves and Risers (9)
- Fire Hydrants (3)
- Fire Protection System (43)
- Water Based System (8)
- Deluge Systtem (3)
- Gas Based Extinguishing System (4)
- Clean Agent Fire Suppression System (2)
- Foam Based Extinguishing System (28)
- Foam Concentrates (7)
- Wet Chemical Fire Suppression System (2)
- Wet Sprinkler System (3)
- Preaction System (2)
- Fire Doors (8)
- Fire Pumps and Controllers (29)
- Extra Low Voltage Solutions (16)
- Fire Fighting Equipment (55)
- Surveillance Equipment (30)