Mobile CO2 Fire Extinguishers – Kitemark Approved
NAFFCO Mobile CO2 fire extinguishers are characterized by their high performance and simple method operation. They are suitable for fires involving flammable liquids, gases and electrical equipment.
Effective for Class B, C & E. Suitable for Class B fire risks.
- The Fire Extinguishers are designed to comply with the specifications and requirements of BSEN 1866-1.
- Kite mark approved.
- High-grade brass head valve ensures reliability and optimizes efficiency.
- Discharge outlet is controlled by High Pressure Ball Valve.
- High gloss polyester powder painted UV stabilized after shot blasting ensures corrosion resistance under extreme condition.
- Safety valve is fitted in each extinguisher for maximum safety.
- Discharge nozzle designed to produce a jet of extinguishing gas.
|Model Number||NTC 10X||NTC 30X|
|Extinguisher Capacity||10 Kg||30 Kg|
|Working Pressure||55-60 Bar @ 25°C|
|Total Height||1,435 mm||1,095 mm|
|Total Weight||52 Kg||125 Kg|
|Range of Discharge||6-8 m||6-8 m|
|Duration of Discharge||19 – 21 sec||42 – 45 sec|
|Cylinder Material||Carbon Steel||Carbon
View Quote List (Cart)
- Medical (2)
- Trucks & Vehicles (3)
- Passive Fire Protection (5)
- Fire Hose Reel (5)
- Reels and Cabinets (10)
- Valves and Risers (9)
- Fire Hydrants (3)
- Fire Protection System (43)
- Wet Sprinkler System (3)
- Preaction System (2)
- Fire Doors (8)
- Fire Pumps and Controllers (29)
- Extra Low Voltage Solutions (16)
- Fire Fighting Equipment (55)
- Surveillance Equipment (30)