Delivery Hose Coupling
NAFFCO couplings are suitable for use with delivery hose and for fire fighting purposes. The delivery hose couplings are of instantaneous pattern, pull release type with ribbed tail and are manufactured to comply to BS 336:2010 standards. The couplings are suitable for use at working pressure not exceeding 15 bar.
SKU 02344574821-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1 Category Fire Hoses & Accessories Tags NAFFCO Fire Fighting Equipment, NAFFCO in Nigeria, Surveillant Fire Limited is sole distributor of NAFFCO Fire Fighting Equipment in Nigeria
|Coupling Type||Instantaneous Male / Female coupling with pull release|
|Tailed Ends||Ribbed Type|
|Test Pressure||22.5 Bar per 1 minute|
|1||Body Male/Female Coupling||a. Aluminium to BS 1706:1998
b. Copper Alloy to BS EN 12163:1998
|4||Self Locking Nut||Aluminium|
- BSI Kitemark and LPCB certified.
- Castings are clean, sound and free from gross porosity.
- Machined surface is within tolerance and is in accordance to BS 1134-2.
- Coupling washers are made of natural rubber to BS1154.
- Plungers are of self-locking type.
View Quote List (Cart)
- Medical (2)
- Trucks & Vehicles (3)
- Passive Fire Protection (5)
- Fire Hose Reel (5)
- Reels and Cabinets (10)
- Valves and Risers (9)
- Fire Hydrants (3)
- Fire Protection System (43)
- Wet Sprinkler System (3)
- Preaction System (2)
- Fire Doors (8)
- Fire Pumps and Controllers (29)
- Extra Low Voltage Solutions (16)
- Fire Fighting Equipment (55)
- Surveillance Equipment (30)